Download Registration Form Here
Please return Registration for to 4/One The Gentlemen’s Quarters or Main Street Zephyrhills by Wednesday March 7, 2018
No ‘tips pointed upward”, nothing narrow and pointed, just who has the best beard! Length is important, but isn’t everything. Mass, density, shape, color, and overall impression all counts. (World Beard & Mustache Championship definition)
Contestants can have both a beard & mustache and just a beard. This division is based on originality and creativity. Let your artistic side shine in this division. Artificial styling aids such as moustache wax, hair spray, hair cream, styling foam, hair gel, hair pins, rubber bands, hair ties, and the like are permitted in this division
Simply the person with the longest beard
Most unique style. Dali, handlebar, imperial, walrus, etc.
Rules and Definitions
1. The contest is open to all competitors
2. The completion will take place in 4 divisions. Each competitor will specify the category (ies) in which he wishes to compete in when he registers.
3. By registering for the competition, all competitors give their permission to the organizers and to the organizers’ designees that the competitors may be photographed, videotaped, and tape recorded and further that the organizers and their designees may use the photographs, video tapes, and audio tapes of the competitor for any purpose including commercial purposes. Any competitor who does not agree to this provision must notify the organizers in writing before the start of the competition.
4. In each division, each judge will rank the top three competitors in each division. Each judge will use a 10 point scale. The contestant with the highest number of points wins. In the event of a tie for any of the first 3 places, the judges will be asked to revote among the ties competitors.
5. Any competitor who does not appear when called to the stage will be eliminated.
6. The organizers reserve the right to modify these rules at any time. Any rule modifications will be announced publically before the competition begins.
7. All decisions of the Judges and organizers are final.
8. Discourteous, abusive, or unprofessional behavior by a contestant may lead to disqualification at the organizers discretion.
9. The results of the Judges voting will be made public following the competition.
10. Artificial hair is not permitted.
11. In all divisions, the Judges will be asked to determine which contestants facial hair best enhances his overall appearance, style and personality. In the styled division, the judges will be asked to consider originality and creativity as well.
CITY OF ZEPHYRHILLS MAIN STREET ZEPHYRHILLS 4/ONE THE GENTLEMENS QUARTERS
CREATIVE SOULS CAFE ZEPHYRHILLS BREWING COMPANY